Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wounded Warrior Project Challenge!



Wounded Warrior Project Challenge!
All Military Personal I Challenge you to do P90X-3 Boot Camp Style. I'm 68 years young with 4 Purple Hearts from the Vietnam Era and I want to start this on May 4th, 2015. Beware, I have done this before and many other programs so I'm ready for you...The Question is, are you ready for me? It's a 90 day workout program designed to get you ripped in just 30 minutes a day. New routines to take advantage of this science of shorter workouts.
$25 Donation goes to the Wounded Warrior Project for each person who joins my Challenge Group and purchases a P90X3 Challenge Pack through me
All you need to do, if your up to it, is message me for complete details. Thank you for your Support of Our Wounded Warriors
‪#‎WoundedWarrior‬ ‪#‎PurpleHeart‬ ‪#‎P90X3‬
http://challenge.gettingfittogether.com/co…/the-challenge-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment